History and culinary treasures
The Saalerwirt restaurant is romantically located next to the Maria Saalen pilgrimage church. It was once very important as a hostel and wine tavern, as it was located at the only street to the Val Badia Valley. Today the Tauber family spoil their guests with a traditional, genuine South Tyrolean cuisine. Natural simplicity also dominates in the original Tyrolean lounges panelled in pine from 1730. The light flooded veranda is still heated with wood.